Security & Privacy
- Our store used https secure webpages and is protected by Geotrust SSL security. This means communication between your browser and our store's web servers are private and secure.
- Your checkout process is protected by Geotrust SSL security. Our store is hosted by BigCommerce. Their security systems are based on enterprise-level hosting and bank vault security.
- All payments are made through PayPal which is protected by bank grade SSL security.
- We do not see, process, store or hold any of your credit card details. This is all done through PayPal.
- We do not share your information with anyone.
- Payment can be only made by credit card securely through PayPal.
- You don’t need a PayPal account nor do you need to sign up to pay by credit card.
- PayPal doesn't allow PO Box shipping addresses when paying, so you must use a street address for shipping.However, if you used a PO Box for the shipping address during checkout in our store, we will ship it to the PO Box as requested. If you are unsure, email us to confirm your PO Box address.
- Once payment is received, we’ll normally send out the items within 24-48 hours.
- Our shipping/postage is done through Australia Post (Auspost) and the price estimation is based on your selection during purchase or checkout.
- Delivery estimate times are shown by Auspost, but read our deliver estimates below.
- We charge a $2.50 packaging & handling fee ( i.e all items, without exception, are sent in protective packaging i.e. tough bags). The handling fee is shown on checkout.
- We ship anywhere in the world
- Depending on the shipping method/postage options you choose, Australian customers should receive their items within 5-7 days or maximum 8-10 days. Express Post delivery is between 2-4 days.
- International customers can expect to receive their items within 2-3 weeks using Express or Air Post options. International Sea Mail can take between 2-3 months.
- Make sure you put the correct shipping address on your order. We wont be responsible for postage issues resulting from incorrect postal addresses
Quality Control & Packaging
- All of our products are checked to ensure they are in excellent condition.
- All of the products we sell are new.
- We will always aim to send your purchased items in the best packaging possible (within reason & most of the time at no extra charge) to ensure your items arrive in the same condition as we sent them.
- Let us know beforehand if we need to put in that extra little effort to protect the items on top of the normal packaging ( i.e. some people have leaky and wet mail boxes- we'll waterproof the package as an extra and at no extra charge).
- All items are shipped in Australia Post Tough Bags
Damaged or Lost Items
- Obviously we cannot be responsible for what happens to mail during its transit from us to you. But we know how it feels when mail turns up trashed, bruised and battered. So, if your items turn up damaged and you are not happy with it, return it to us (at your cost) and we’ll replace it for you at no extra charge OR refund you fully once the returned items have been received by us ( and we confirm receiving the items). There is a 30 day cut off for returnable items, starting from date of purchase.
- If your items don’t show up, you need to let us know within 30 days of the purchase. We'll follow up and investigate. If the cause is not customer related, we will either re-send out new items or refund you. Your choice.
- If your items don't arrive within 20 days ( for Australian addresses) (5 weeks for most overeseas countries), it may be worth checking with your local post office. In the very few times items haven't arrived to the customer it was because the local post office or postal distribution centre bungled the mail and didn't bother notifying or telling anyone. ( Note: we always follow up and investigate all lost mail/parcels and generally pin point the issue being with the postal distribution centre and at times with the local postal outlet)
- We are also aware that occasionally some people use the ‘No show’ story as an easy way to defraud merchants. We take fraud seriously. We’ll investigate it and decide what to do next which may involve legal proceedings and/or notifying law enforcement authorities.
- Unless items are damaged or lost, we do not offer or provide refunds for items once purchased. Once a sale is made, it is 100%, so please make sure the item you buy is exactly what you want. If you are unsure, call us or email.
- We also reserve the right to reject orders if we suspect illegitimate transactions are being attempted or if the information provided during checkout is deemed dubious or suspect.
- GST is included in all prices for all Australian based orders.
Contact Us if You Have Any Questions
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Email is best, but you can call us directly on 08 9192 5250 or international 61 8 9192 5250.